The Dental Lab Ltd - Terms and Conditions
- Payment, strictly 30 days from month of invoice, by bank transfer or cheque.
- The Laboratory will withhold goods if payment exceeds 60 days from month of invoice.
- The Laboratory will return impressions that do not appear to have been cleaned and disinfected appropriately.
- Restorations are constructed to the specification prescribed on the Lab Docket. The Laboratory is not responsible for the suitability of the specification.
- It is the client’s responsibility to fill out the Lab Docket correctly and thoroughly. Failure to do so may result in incorrect or late restorations.
- The Laboratory endeavours to interpret and follow the client’s instructions correctly. If however a mistake is made, the laboratory will rectify the situation free of charge, as quickly as production techniques allow. The Laboratory will not compensate Dentists fees, consequential losses or expenses of any kind.
- By fitting the restoration on receipt of invoice, the client accepts that the laboratory has produced the restoration to the correct value and specification to the satisfaction of the client.
- The Laboratory will only consider claims for remakes at the concessionary re-make rate, on receipt of the original restoration.
- The Laboratory may levee an express charge for cases when delivery is required sooner than the advised turnaround.
- Should a restoration require Out Sourcing, the Laboratory may occasionally request extra time.
- The Laboratory will despatch work to reach the client on the date specified on the Lab docket. If for any reason this has not been possible, the Laboratory will deliver the work to the client at the earliest opportunity. The Laboratory will not compensate Dentists fees, consequential losses or expenses of any kind.